When dumbass niggas attack...

I attend a rec center on the same military base where I got to school (its not a military school though). Now every now and then they throw parties at the center, and believe it or not most of the time the shit cranks. Freakin all kinda ways in that joint. However of course the one rule that they have is : No smoking, drugs, alcohol. Now as to why somebody would bring those substances on a military base (except cigarrettes) is beyond me. But when they decide to bring them to a party at a fucking MILITARY BUILDING on a MILITARY BASE on MILITARY PROPERTY is when you deserve to be kicked by Bigfoot. So needless to say some dumbass niggas came and messed up the party for everyone. 

For you to bring that shit on a military base you have to be stupid, simple, or slow your choice. 

P.S. I guess you aint allowed to sit down for a while, even if you do feel like you about to throw up. Both of them bitches pissed me off, talkin shit. Whatever I still got mine.

0 comments: